Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Region D scores

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member irish's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2009
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Region D scores

    Would someone please post some scores. Girls games must be over by now some of us had to work today. Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D scores

    Burton won. Not sure of score. Hurley beat Twin Springs by 2. Havent heard about GC/Lee. VHS/Battle play at 8.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Eamus Catuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2010
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D scores

    GC 55 Lee 44. GC scored about the last 15 points of the game. Maggard got hurt with about 5 to play. Without that, GC probably loses. We played an awful game.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D scores

    Maggard getting hurt didn't help any but mostly I think Lee just ran out of gas against GC's depth again. Lee led 44-40 early in the 4th, GC hits a three and pulls within one and then Lee missed a free throw on their next possession and GC went ahead after hitting a couple of free throws and then eventually began puling away as Lee couldn't get anything else to go from the field or from the free throw line.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D scores

    Think Maggard will be okay next week?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •